Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stream of Consciousness

It's 12:03 AM on November 23, 2013, and I'm doing a little Internet browsing. Somebody had just posted on my Facebook wall about the new book coming out by Ed Catmull called, "Creativity, Inc." Then I read about it on Cartoon Brew. In that post an excerpt from the press description gives some of Ed's nuggets of wisdom, one of them being the following:

Give a good idea to a mediocre team, and they will screw it up. But give a mediocre idea to a great team, and they will either fix it or come up with something better.

Then I checked an e-mail a friend sent me with a link to a video where two accomplished thespians re-enact an inane YouTube comment flame war and basically prove Ed's point correct (the language is not entirely safe for work):


No comments:

Post a Comment