Get a Horse!
- Very kinetic; audiences are going to love this and it will help everyone appreciate Disney history a little more.
- There's a Marvel tie-in in it.
- Hopefully this means more Mickey (and gang) shorts
- This makes very logical and efficient use of 3D; make an effort to see this one in 3D
- It's very deservedly up for an Oscar
- Frozen advances CGI animation another step forward and also works in some handdrawn-style whimsy
- Animation aficionados will recognize a Tangled reference in it. The whole film has the same design aesthetic as Tangled, so much that I kept expecting Rapunzel to show up in it. Turns out she did.
- The story and characters have weight without weighing you down
- This one has a lot of singing, including a lot of Broadway-style singing; I think the soundtrack CD for it might even be two discs
- Pay attention to the credits
- There's also a little post-credits scene