In another food/animation crossover Yogurtland is offering new flavors based on Looney Tunes characters throughout the summer (July 8 thru September 15).
The press release at OCFoodies.com gives these details:
- Yogurtland’s new Carrot Cake frozen yogurt blends real carrots, hand-selected spices and cream cheese frosting for a taste that will have fans saying, “What’s Up, Doc!” In honor of Bugs Bunny’s favorite snack, Yogurtland will be serving shredded carrots – the company’s first vegetable topping.
- Inspired by Daffy Duck, Decadent Dark Chocolate Orange frozen yogurt blends premium cocoa with a light natural orange finish for a flavor that’s so decadent it’s “deth-picable!” Top it off with dark chocolate, orange-covered cranberries.
- The best thing since the Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator according to Marvin the Martian, Kosmic Fruit Kaboom Sorbet is out-of-this-world delicious with pineapple, lime, banana and a secret ingredient – spinach. Need more Kaboom? Top if off with Pop Rocks for an added explosion of flavor. (59-cents per individual packet)
- On the delicate side, Lemon Cream Cookie frozen yogurt is a tasty “tweat” even Tweety Bird would “twy.” Made with real cookies and lemon, this flavor will make “puddy tats” jealous.
- Inspired by Road Runner, Cactus Berry Tart combines real cactus pear with Northwest Marion blackberries, blueberries, and red raspberries for a light tart taste guaranteed to cool down even the hottest day in the desert. “Beep! Beep!”
- Taz would chew his way through anything to get to Yogurtland’s Devil’s Food Cake frozen yogurt. Top off this untamed chocolate deliciousness with shaved curls of dark chocolate that will leave taste buds swirling.
I've already had Kosmic Fruit Kaboom Sorbet and am looking forward to trying Cactus Berry Tart when it becomes available.