Friday, October 16, 2009

Theater Standees

Here's a couple standees I saw when I went the other night to see Toy Story in 3D:

How To Train Your Dragon Movie Theater Standee


The Princess and the Frog Movie Theater Standee

By the way, the 3D Toy Story was a great experience. It had been a long time since I'd seen it so it was fun getting reacquainted with it again and I liked the bit they showed before the first movie started and all the fun stuff during the intermission. They could probably make a new "Art of" book just from that new material. Here's a couple pictures:

Toy Story Trivia


Toy Story Treat

When I was getting my ticket at the box office I asked if I could come back to see Toy Story 2 since I knew I wasn't going to have time to see both and they said that was okay so I'm hoping they make good on their word when I try to go back in a few days to catch the second act.

No comments:

Post a Comment